This information will allow you to view your own and all other public comments related to this VA Announcement.
- Go the the opening page of the Regulations.gov site.
- When you posted your comment, you received a Comment Tacking Number.
- Go to the far right "More Search Options", third tab to the right.
- Under that, click on "Advanced Document Search click here."
- Enter that Comment Tracking Number in the box "Comment Tracking Number"
- Leave all other boxes empty. Click on SUBMIT.
- This should take you directly to your document.
Another thing that can be done is to go to that same "Advanced Document Search" page.
- Enter the Docket ID Number (VA-2007-VACO-0001-0213) in that Box. Click SUBMIT.
- The window opens with "Document Search Results"
- The first field on the left side shows "Docket ID" on the Blue Bar. Beneath that is a hyperlink.
- Click on the hyperlink and all documents related to that Docket ID are available.
- There are currently 13 pages of documents and the bottom of the screen shows these numbers.
- Go to the end of that list (last document filed) - the double arrow on the right. That will take you to last document filed, which is where public comments are listed. You can then "walk backwards" chronologically one page at a time to see the public comments.